While doing this I found a wonderful concept. The Sew-Along!! Thought these sites would be great to work on my tailoring and couture skills. But then had a thought..... Why not do a Sew Along for my website.
Here's what I was thinking:
- Pick a design of mine that will be fun and not too difficult. Think I will open up the Sew-Along for any doll that has that specific design.
- Then give a list of all the supplies needed. Along with ideas for fabric choices and other things needed.
- So that everyone will have time to get all the supplies together I will start this Sew-Along in July.
- During the Sew-Along I will go over each individual step of making the design along with plenty of photos.
- Despite my best efforts to convince my husband otherwise, I don't know everything. So would love to make this a learning experience for everyone involved. I mean, lets be honest. There is always a new tip or technique to learn that will make our sewing better or easier.
So would love to hear about what you might think about this idea. If your interested take the poll below and choose which design you'd prefer for this Sew-Along.
Can't wait to see what you think of this!